Electronics Design Engineer
Are you an ambitious and driven electronics design engineer? Do you want to work high-tech premium products with smart and engaged colleagues providing world class products to the world's best photographers? Now you have the opportunity to join a growing company where everybody know each other and where you really can make a difference!
What we are looking for
Profoto is looking for an Electronics Engineer hungry to learn from Profoto's highly experienced Electronics team developing premium products, keeping the technical leadership in our top-end market segment. The optimal candidate are highly educated and with a strong ambition to learn. This is an opportunity to gain experience in high tech electronics and design, to grow in technical expertise while actively contributing in both research- and product development projects.
Our electronic designs are made in-house and you will be working in all project development stages, in close collaboration with your team members as well as with disciplines like firmware, mechanics, project management, verification and operations, why being a team player and individual drive is key for success.
- Electronics/power electronics design both from a product and a knowledge perspective.
- Schematic drawing
- Hands on evaluation, verification and debugging in lab environment
- Work cross functional with relevant departments to achieve common targets
- Close cooperation with our embedded SW- and mechanics development teams to optimize the system solution
- Follow and evaluate relevant trends related to technology, working methods and tools.
As an Electronics Engineer you will be part of the team of highly skilled Engineers and report to the R&D Manager Electronics.
For this role it is essential that you have a strong technical interest, as well as
- Relevant Master of Science degree
- Willingness to grown within electronics design, power/analog electronics
- Hands-on relevant interest from product development
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience within radio/Bluetooth is meritorious
- High interest and ability to learn more about electronics design
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high achieving coworkers
- Take pride in delivering high quality
- Ability to drive own work
- Action oriented worth a strong sense of urgency
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become an Electronics Engineer at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school grades. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Work with experienced and committed colleagues, who collaborate, share best practices, knowledge and support each other.
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.
- Electronical Engineering
- Stockholm Head Quarter
Stockholm Head Quarter
What we offer
Strong career development
Challenging fast-paced environment
Smart & passionate colleagues
Work life balance
Customer focused world-class company
Behind the scenes at Profoto
At Profoto we have high standards and only hire the best. We invest heavily in the development of our people to ensure we are an employer of choice for those who value professional development and continuous challenges.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain but to surpass.
Electronics Design Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Profoto?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.