Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class solution to the world's best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
Our China subsidiary, established in Shanghai June 2019, is now looking for an organized, detail-oriented E-commerce Specialist. This position reports to Digital Sales Manager China.
Location：Shanghai or Guangzhou.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate innovator with experiences in digital environment to help digital manager cope with channel operation effectiveness and improve customer experience. You will be responsible for operate our E-commerce platforms, drive E-commerce sales, and establish customer community, provide excellent service and premium shopping journey for end-user.
- Handling our E-commerce platforms operations, logistics processes.
- Providing professional guidance and resolving problems for customers by optimizing internal process.
- Driving E-commerce sales by providing quality service, increasing customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Focusing on delivering a consistently exceptional customer experience through Tmall platform.
Main area of capabilities
- Strong sense of service.
- Data analysis capability.
- Cross functional coordination ability.
- Willing to accept challenges, listening ability, understand customers’ needs, handle objective properly.
- Bachelor or above, major in E-commerce, operation, or other related majors,
- More than 2 years of E-commerce business or customer service related work experience;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written,
- Experience from 3C category, like photography is a plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high achieving coworkers.
- Strong logical thinking and planning ability.
- Communication skill and written expression.
- Service oriented and empathy is a plus.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the E-commerce Specialist, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university. Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Last day to apply is 31 May 2022. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.