Have you recently graduated and have ambitious goals with your career? Are you searching for an employer enabling growth, will hire you for potential? Profoto is a fast-growing company that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators. Would you like to work with smart people at a company that innovates the imaging market, this position is for you!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven Engineer to our headquarter in Sundbyberg. You will be an important link between Operations & Quality Team and R&D.
Since our production is fully outsourced, it will give you the opportunity to work with both international sub-suppliers and local developers and experts and ensure that the delivery is in line with Profoto expectations.
Profoto is hiring for attitude and potential, which gives high achievers opportunity to grow fast, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
As the leading brand on our market, Profoto always strives to deliver world-class quality as it is central to our brand promise. You will be fully responsible for and work with both operational and strategic activities. Some of your responsibilities:
- Assist and eventually lead the industrialization of the new products all the way from product idea to volume production
- Secure COGS and Quality of the products in production
- Secure the timeline of the industrialization and ramp-up activities
- Support the verification of products
This will be reached by:
- Being part of internal and external project resources as well as our European and Asian partners resources to ensure Profoto’s process is followed
- Secure the implementation of the Engineering Change Order in production
- Perform regular process audits at the supplier facilities
- Contribute to the improvement of the industrialization & engineering change order processes
- Support KPI development, follow-up and reporting on cost, yield and production capacity
- Participate in Product Claim analysis before potential re-engineering of existing products Lead/participate in Root Cause Analysis activities for the chosen identified failure.
We expect that you have a good understanding of manufacturing processes and continuous improvement methods, as well as:
- Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Machine Engineering, Product development or equivalent
- Interested or experience in project management, stakeholder management and communication
- Knowledge of production engineering management
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or quality management
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
The right candidate is able to travel: 30-50 days/year, and has interest in manufacturing/development organization, or some electronics and mechanics assembly.
You enjoy working in a dynamic, result driven and innovative environment. Moreover, you are skilled in influencing others to get things done. You can work either on process development level or hands-on when required. As we have operations in different parts of the world, we want you to be open minded and handle cross functional activities and cultures specificities. You are a team player who want to develop your project management, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to join our skilled team and to grow with us, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school. Apply as soon as possible as interviews will take place on a continuous basis and we want to sign before summer!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.