Do you have strong ambition and aptitude for sales? Are you performance driven person with a wants to grow in sales of high-end technology serving our UK customers?
Profoto continues to grow and our newly acquired company StyleShoots is now looking for the next talent in Sales.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our internationally growing team dedicated to help global fashion brands and e-commerce companies future-proofing their visual content production.
Next to supporting the sales team, this position is the first step for you to grow into a territory responsible sales representative, joining our talented team providing solid ground for mentoring and developing your sales career.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the groundbreaking StyleShoots technology in order to articulate our value proposition to decision makers, as well as being able to successfully manage and overcome potential buying hesitation.
- Research potential customers, identify decision makers, and educate prospects to finally qualify a buying interest with a sense of urgency.
- Build and maintain a high-quality lead pipeline by prospecting into multiple organizations via social networking, telephone, and e-mail in close collaboration with our skilled marketing growth hacking team.
- Schedule qualified appointments with key decision makers for our territory responsible commercial managers.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all prospects and customers in our contact databases (Salesforce & Hubspot).
For this role is essential that you have an international mindset, eager to grow in your career and have high ambition. Due to the global reach of our business, you will be expected to travel extensively. In addition you need:
- Strong educational background, MSc or PhD
- Live in Netherlands, commuting distance to Haarlem.
- Experience in client-contacting role
- You are Native English speaker
- High proficiency in another language, ie German, French, Italian/Spanish language is a big plus
- You are available 40 hours per week
To fit in this role you are an honest and humble sales professional, as well as:
- enjoying helping customers and have a passion for selling.
- strong drive ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- fascinated by technology, and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced environment.
- willing to learn and implement new sales techniques.
Want to join StyleShoots?
At Profoto and StyleShoots you will get excellent training and personal development opportunities, providing you with all the tools you need to be a successful Inside Sales Development Specialist. You will get the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, innovative, and ambitious international technology company.
StyleShoots has an informal working environment where we like to share knowledge collaboratively and transparently, with respect to everyone’s thoughts and opinions. Our office is has a strong character and interior in the center of Haarlem (near the station, only a 20-minute train ride away from Amsterdam).
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
StyleShoots is a global technology company and a pioneer in photo- and video automation tools for e-commerce companies. Our patented 'all-in-one' content creation machines are used by hundreds of fashion brands around the world to take millions of pro-quality product photos and videos every year.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the e-commerce industry. We share curiosity, a passion for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
StyleShoots' HQ and showroom are situated in an old train depot in the Dutch city of Haarlem. We're an inclusive, international group of employees, different in backgrounds and age. Our company culture prides itself on its flat structure and relaxed friendly interaction. We recognize that talented people need a great work-life balance to thrive and bring their best selves to work every day - so giving our colleagues the flexibility and responsibility they need is our number one priority.