Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world's best image creators? Do you want to grow fast professionally in a high achieving culture within supply chain? Then this is your new challenge!
What we are looking for
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for a highly motivated Purchasing Coordinator to join our Planning Team. This position secures an efficient and well functioning cooperation with Profoto’s supplier base and 3PL warehouses. The Purchasing Coordinator will report to Global Planning Manager.
The Purchasing Coordinator’s main targets are connected to improvements of the following KPIs:
- Inventory value & inventory turnover
- Stock quality (stock ageing, excess stock)
- Availability & Stock out
This role works closely with Sales & Operations, Category Management and Project Management at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg.
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for the planning and inventory management for allocated suppliers, which supports the whole organization, as well as enables the availability of goods for the different warehouses including Profoto's subsidiaries.
This role has the responsibility for:
- Inventory planning
- Placing purchase orders and follow up on deliveries
- Registration of order confirmations and updating Purchase orders
- Goods receiving
- Follow up of supplier delivery performance
- Reconciliation and approval of invoices
As Purchasing Coordinator, at least 1-2 years of experience in purchasing/planning in supply chain is required. We expect you have university degree, preferable master, in logistics, business administration or similar. Additionally you have:
- Strong educational background
- Preferable experience working with ERP systems (inventory /purchasing modules)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Professional skills of Microsoft Office, Excel in specific
- Experience of IFS is a merit
You like high-paced work environment and enjoy networking cross functionally. As a person, you are a team player with integrity and great social skills. You have a genuine interest in growing in a purchasing role and have excellent communication skills. In addition you have:
- Excellent purchasing and/or planning experience
- Highly analytical and well organized
- Team player with strong self drive and autonomy
- Comfortable working cross-functional
- Excited to work in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Work well under pressure
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Purchasing Coordinator, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school grades.
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.