Are you a performance driven and ambitious professional that wants to grow in sales? Do you want to create a network within ecommerce customers and provide US clients premium studio solutions?
Profoto continues to grow and with the acquisition of StyleShoots we are now looking for a Business Development Representative USA. This is a fulltime position located in Brooklyn, New York.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Business Development Representative within commuting distance from our Brooklyn NY showroom, to join our internationally growing team.
StyleShoots is dedicated to help global fashion brands and e-commerce companies future-proofing their visual content production, and we look for someone with a strong drive and passion for sales. This position is based in Industry City in Brooklyn showroom.
This new position is an opportunity to grow into a territory responsible sales representative, joining our talented team providing solid ground for mentoring and developing your sales career. To fit in this position you need to be a fast learner to get a deep understanding of the ground-breaking e-Com Studio solutions technology. Responsibilities will include:
- Articulate our value proposition to decision makers, as well as being able to successfully manage and overcome potential buying hesitation.
- Perform commercial product demo's of our combined Sofware and Hardware solutions.
- Research potential customers, identify decision makers, and educate prospects to finally qualify a buying interest with a sense of urgency.
- Build and maintain a high-quality sales lead pipeline by prospecting into multiple organizations via social networking, telephone, and e-mail.
- Schedule qualified appointments with key decision makers for our East and West Coast territory responsible Commercial Directors.
- Understanding the financial models of leasing and renting and being involved in building the partnership and cooperation with our USA Leasing Partners.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all prospects and customers in our contact databases (Salesforce & Hubspot).
For this role is essential that you have an international mindset, eager to grow in your career and have a high ambition. In addition you need:
- Strong educational background, preferably MSc.
- Live in New York, commuting distance from our Brooklyn, NY showroom.
- Experience in client-contacting role and excellent in cold & warm sales calling
- Comfortable in presenting solutions to an audience.
- You are Native English speaker
- High proficiency in the Spanish language is a big plus
- You are available 40 hours per week
- You have experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and are structured and methodological in your approach
- Valid US Work Permit
To fit in this role you are an honest sales professional, as well as:
- Enjoying helping customers and have a passion for selling and supporting our Commercial Directors.
- Strong drive ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fascinated by technology and Fashion, and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques.
Want to join Profoto?
At Profoto and StyleShoots you will get excellent training and personal development opportunities, providing you with all the tools you need to be a successful Business Development Representative. You will get the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, innovative, and ambitious international technology company.
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Business Development Representative in US, please apply latest 30th of June 2022. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company. We’re growing fast and disrupting the e-commerce industry. We share curiosity, a passion for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
At Profoto we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early. We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.