Are you an experienced CFO with a broad set of strategic skills and hands-on approach? Do you want to lead development of profitable growth through acquisitions and business model development? Is your next step a Managing Director position?
What we are looking for
Profoto is looking for a business driven CFO to partner with our CEO to create profitable growth through constant change in all parts of the Profoto Group. This is a key role, responsible for leading the management process and strategy of the company and for driving growth through acquisitions and business model development.
We are searching for a high performing and entrepreneurial-minded professional that are able to lead the company through its next growth phase.
You will be responsible for building and executing an innovation strategy based on growth by operational investments and M&A activities in addition to a leading the financial department in addition to fill the broad role of a CFO in a growth company. Your responsibility includes, but are not limited to, following areas:
- Business model development for profitable growth
- Finance operations in all aspects including organizational actions to reach financial targets in the Group
- Developing the existing management process
- Board of directors reporting and AC committee responsibilities
- Managing investor relations in a growth based, proactive and tactical way in a public company.
- Overall responsibility ensuring efficient IT systems and processes
- Lead and develop HR strategies to hire, develop and retain the best employees
- Legal and tax overall responsibility
- Risk management
This executive role requires a high educational level and a similar experience from fast-growing tech companies. Therefore, below requirements are essential.
- MSc and MBA
- Experience from fast growing technical product development, including M&A experience
- Senior experience from financial control and management
- Management group experience with hands-on approach
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Management consulting experience
- Experience as CFO in a public company is an advantage
To be successful in this role you are business driven with a broad skillset, with proven ability to influence and lead in an entrepreneurial environment, as well as being
- smart, high verbal cognitive ability
- an excellent problem-solver, with high energy level and stamina
- secure in your deliveries
- critical thinker, with both strategic and operational perspective
- high performer with high working ethics
- strong driver developing market/saIes/customer premium concepts with value
- highly engaged with a sense of urgency
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become our CFO, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school grades. Profoto has an equal and objective recruitment process that includes online ability assessments.
Last day to apply is 24 September. Interviews are taking place on a continuous basis.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we place high value on having fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.