Do you speak native Japanese and want to lead and develop a dedicated marketing team, and to be a key player in an ambitious and rewarding growth journey in Japan? Profoto is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team located in Tokyo.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Manager to join us in driving growth in Japan. For this role it is essential to be speak native Japanese and be able to handle several projects at once and deliver these on time in full.
To perform in this role you have experience in digital marketing a proven track records of driving brand awareness and leads generation. In addition profound understanding of the areas listed below:
- Develop and implement the local marketing strategy within the global framework
- Responsible for creating and implementing an effective marketing plan in alignment with the global commercial calendar
- Responsible for social media marketing
- Execute both online and offline events
- Planning and execution of end-user events
- Work closely with local sales, operations, and customer care team, as well as HQ marketing team
- Localization of the global contents (in English) to the local contents (in Japanese) in all our channels (online/offline) working closely with the localization manager at the HQ and the translation agency.
- Assist the sales team with channel marketing events
- Support D2C marketing working with the D2C responsible at the HQ
- Strong educational background, master’s degree in marketing or other related education with good grades
- High profficiency in English and native Japanese,with excellent editing and writing skills
- Experience of digital marketing in Japan, with in-depth knowledge of and extensive experience with content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, e-commerce and channel marketing
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, and can easily navigate the culture difference
- You stand out in using digital marketing to effectively increase brand awareness and drive leads generation
- Project management experience, and good at working towards deadlines
- Strong in building relationship with agencies and influencers
- Good analytic skills and experience in defining measurements of success and backing them up with actionable data
To deliver in this role you are a visionary leader, with the ability to get your team onboard with change . You are creative and dare to think differently, and great team player with respect, enjoy helping and learning from others. In addition:
- International mindset and management potential
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high achieving coworkers
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- It is a plus with knowledge about photography industry, or related fields .
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Marketing Manager for Profoto Japan, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.