Are you a smart and experienced developer who wants to grow in your career? Do you want to take part in innovation; hands-on, real-life experiments, and tests with physical studio hardware? We are looking for a PHP/Laravel developer+architect to develop our SAAS application for a fashion robot and photo/video studios in Haarlem, Netherlands.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled PHP developer eager to grow in an innovative environment and with a high standard and ambition. You have SAAS architecture and platform improvement experiences. This position is an opportunity for you to start on a new team with both interns and consultants. Our developers team up and work predominantly from the lab in our Haarlem office or in the Stockholm office, although all of our developers work in a hybrid mode.
To develop new features around image and video management, you will be interacting with top-of-the-line photography equipment, including our E-Com photo and video systems. In this role, you will be designing and implementing API which includes hands-on, real-life experiments and tests with physical studio hardware. In addition, you need:
- University degree, preferably Master of Science
- Experience in PHP and Laravel
- SAAS architecture experience
- Knowledge of React and/or Vue is a plus
- Knowledge of the image & video domains is a plus
- An interest in management platforms and hosting images and videos
- Demonstrable experience with REST, WebSockets and API design
- Experience with Azure hosting platform and its management
- You are living in The Netherlands within commuting distance of Haarlem
- English proficiency
To fit in this role you are fascinated by innovative technology, and are willing to learn fast, and implement new technologies. You are a skilled expert, thriving in an entrepreneurial environment, and want to contribute to a team with your open and helpful mindset. You are interested in the professional photography world eager to learn and willing to go to a deep technical level. In this role, you have a lot of trust and therefore you are a self-starter and love to work in a small team.
Do you want to join us?
If you feel you have what it takes to become our new front-end developer, please apply with your CV and educational records. Interviews will take place continuously, so apply today! In this position, we offer:
- Substantial growth opportunity in a fast-growing, innovative, and ambitious international technology company.
- Company MacBookPro.
- A fun, international group of 40 colleagues managing design, development, sales, logistics, and support.
- Working from home office payment.
- Travel reimbursements when working at the office.
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks when working at the office.
- 8% holiday pay & 25 days holiday.
We are a global technology company and a pioneer in photo- and video automation tools for e-commerce companies. Our patented 'all-in-one' content creation machines are used by hundreds of fashion brands around the world to take millions of pro-quality product photos and videos every year.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the e-commerce industry. We share curiosity, a passion for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
Our office and showroom are in an old train depot in the Dutch city of Haarlem. We're an inclusive, international group of employees, different in backgrounds and ages. Our company culture prides itself on its flat structure and relaxed friendly interaction. We recognize that talented people need a great work-life balance to thrive and bring their best selves to work every day - so giving our colleagues the flexibility and responsibility they need is our number one priority.
You also have the opportunity to be based in our headquarters in Stockholm, in Sundbyberg.