Do you want to join a sales team that provides industry leading imaging solutions to the world's best image creators?
What we are looking for
An experienced sales professional that is passionate about the business of photography. The NYC Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and promotion of our extensive line of products to our dealers and end users. The ideal candidate will motivate the dealers and their sales teams and bring awareness to the image creating community.
- Promote the Profoto line of products & services to the dealers and their customers.
- Identify and manage accounts according to company goals and guidelines.
- Motivate dealer sales staff to provide sustained brand growth.
- Establish and implement marketing strategies with key accounts.
- Organize incentives and other sales-promoting activities with the dealers.
- Support high-level negotiations with assigned dealers and key accounts.
- Quarterly forecasting of sales and costs based on the corporate marketing plans.
- Participate in periodic events and meetings in North America and Sweden.
- Ensure the dealer’s on-line execution to maximize dealer website return.
- Work with the dealer's marketing teams to maximize our presence on their website.
- Monitor dealers’ online execution for all product launches and promotions.
- Maintain a schedule of in-store events at relevant dealers.
- Demonstrations of the products for photographers in store and in-studio
- Ensure inventory at dealer is sufficient for sales expectations.
- Maximizing sell-out through merchandising.
- Train dealer sales team on Profoto products and services.
- Create territory overview plan – 12 month rolling future activities plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales experience in professional photographic hardware
- Result-oriented individual with a customer first approach.
- Manage the business with a data-driven approach.
- Strong skills and experience in negotiations with key accounts
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Ability to travel locally and limited international travel (Passport required)
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Reside local to the NYC Metro area.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the NYC Sales Representative for Profoto and live within the NYC metro area, please apply with your resume or CV.
This recruitment process includes an on-line ability test and on-line and in-person interviews.
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Competitive salary based on experience plus commission and bonus. Complete benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation & holidays.