Do you have an interest for product development and want to contribute with expertise within regulations such as safety? Now you have the chance to join an international and world leading organization with own development of premium high-tech products!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven person with compliance knowledge and leaderships skill to lead our team of regulatory specialists . This role will mange the team in supporting the development of new Profoto products and keeping the existing Profoto portfolio compliant. You will also take lead on driving the IP work. This role is an interim position of 10 months based in our head office in Sundbyberg, and will report to the Vice President R&D.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Profoto products are approved for sales on a global market. Your team will be responsible to provide expert advice to product development teams related to compliance issues, for examples within Safety, RF and EMC as it relates to lights, batteries and chargers. Other responsibilities include:
- Prioritize and set resource plan for development projects as well as product maintainence for the team
- Support and ensure good compliance solutions related to safety, RF and EMC, as well as chemical compliance and energy efficency.
- Monitor and keep track of news and updates within Profoto products compliance scope and inform stakeholders about coming action plans
- Maintain a compliant Technical File for Profoto product portfolio
- Set up GMA plans for Profoto products
- Act as point of contact and communicate with test houses, notified bodies and relevant regulators
Managing the work with intellectual property will also be part of your responsibility, meaning that you will drive the patent process during product development but also maintain the existing IP portfolio.
- MSc degree in relevant technical area
- Management experience
- Knowledge and experience of applicable regulations relating to the design, development and product supply
- An understanding of how to read legislations and standards
- Good research skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of IP is beneficial
- Strong internal personal drive
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude and eager to take initiatives and ownership
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high achieving coworker
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- Action oriented worth a strong sense of urgency
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the R&D manager Regulatory & Patents, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school grades.
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.