Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you like driving changes and improvements? Do you want to work in an international environment, with worldwide responsibilities?
Profoto has a growth strategy based on new product launches as well as acquisition of companies. This is creating a changing environment on Profoto’s Supply Chain, and particularly on the logistic flow and processes on top of the changes happening in the world. To reinforce our competitivity, we are now looking for a Global Logistic Manager for our head office in Stockholm.
The position will reports to the Vice President Operations & Quality.
What we are looking for
As Global Logistic Manager, you will be responsible of the global product flow, from the suppliers’ facilities to the customers. You will be the owner of the processes linked to this flow, from planning and purchasing to warehousing and customer order delivery. A part of your time will be allocated to the improvements of those processes. You will as well own the relationship with the logistic suppliers worldwide and get the possiblity to cahllenge and improve the global logistic set-up. We expect you to have a relevant experience with documented achievement in this area.
To succeed in this role, you will enjoy working in an environment where everyday is different. Some day, you will develop the global logistic strategy, some other day, you will focus on very operational topics. You enjoy managing your teams and suppliers, as well as developing the processes and the ERP system.
The main purpose of this position is to take the full ownership of the product flow from the suppliers to the customers on a group level. The position is responsible of the improvements of the ERP system on the operational flow.
Among other things the role includes:
- Define and maintain a general logistic strategy supporting the development of Profoto’s business.
- Ensure the alignment between the business needs and the ERP system supporting the business
- Responsible for the global planning and inventory management for Profoto Group.
- Availability in stock
- Inventory value and inventory turn-around
- Responsible of the relationships with the logistic suppliers:
- 3PL partners worldwide
- Forwarder for Air and Sea shipments
- Suppliers for European shipments
- Support the subsidiaries with their local suppliers when required
- In charge of the applicable commercial relationships with the appointed logistic suppliers:
- Maintain and enhance commercial agreements over time
- Define and agree appropriate internal as well as external KPI’s to govern the business relationship with the suppliers.
- Personal responsibility of the appointed operational teams:
- Planning and purchasing
- Customer Order Management
- EU-Dealer order management
- As owner of the operational processes in Profoto Group, maintain, develop and improve those processes, among them:
- Forecasting process
- Purchasing process
- Order delivery process
- Internal transactions process
- Participate in developing/implementing the integration plan of potential company acquisition
- 10 years of experience in leading position in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience of international business negotiations
- Experience of using/maintaining/developing an ERP system.
- Good knowledge of planning and purchasing processes, order management processes and warehouse management processes.
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- This role requires some travelling (around 20+ days per year)
- Experience of managing teams
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Profoto offer a good environment for ambitious professionals who are eager to grow:
- MSc or MBA in relevant areas (logistic, purchasing, industrial economy…)
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive and sense of ownership
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience from logistic supplier management
- Experience in daily operations management
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the [Insert job title, e.g. "Vice President Digital Technologies"], please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school grades.
Last day to apply is [insert day, month, year]. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.