Are you ready for the next step in your career taking on the full responsibility for a public and fast growing organization's key processes? Do you thrive working close to the organization cross-functionally in a key financial role?
Profoto is the world leader in lighting systems for image creators and we are continuously recruiting highly qualified business professionals.
What we are looking for
Profoto is looking for a fast-thinking and analytical individual. The optimal candidate thrives in working in an ever changing environment, and want to develop by taking key responsibilities, including projects, within the Profoto Group. We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller.
Your workplace will be flexible and based in modern head office in Sundbyberg, Stockholm, and reporting to the CFO. In Finance team you will also work closely to Group Accounting Manager, Group Business Controller and Finance BP & IR.
Accounting for Profoto Group is outsourced to a third party in Prague. Together with the Group Accounting manager, you ensure that the third party deliver the correct information on time and up to quality standards for all Profoto Group companies in seven countries. You will ensure high standard in reporting as well as support the international organisation in day to day challenges.
Your responsibilities also involves:
- Key player in developing and producing the public quarterly and annual reports.
- Work with stakeholders, discussing and supporting subsidiaries and other parts of the organization with accounting, reporting and system related questions
- Manage monthly financial closing and quality assurance of related internal reporting, with specific focus on group consolidation according to IFRS requirement
- Be responsible for the internal control processes
- Oversee processes for taxes and VAT reporting
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced accounting partner
- Leading and take part of adhoc projects
- Responsible for treasury
- Master’s degree within relevant field
- Experience from working with a financial function
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and international environment
- Skilled professional that thrives in a high demanding culture with high performers
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Experience in Group consolidation for a complex, international group is a plus
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the new Group Financial Controller at Profoto, please apply with your CV, personal letter, and education records. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.