Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world's best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment being part of a strongly engaged and ambitious team?
At Profoto China, we focus on enabling personal growth and career development through hands-on learning, seamless team collaboration, and tight alignment between headquarter and the local subsidiary.
What we are looking for
Our China subsidiary, established in June 2019 with head office located in Shanghai, China, is now looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented Sales Operations & Finance Specialist. This position reports to Purchase & Finance Manager Profoto China.
The Sales Operations & Finance specialist is in charge of our outbound and e-commerce operations in close collaboration with the sales team. You will also assist Finance & Purchase Manager in inbound operations and finance, in liaison with outsourcing partners and Profoto headquarter in Sweden.
- Outbound logistics, handle and organize the full customer order process from order to invoice
- Plan outbound logistics flows with 3PL, and be in daily contact with 3PL
- Derive insights from data to improve order lead time and dealer stock levels
- Handle customer returns
- Follow up on Accounts receivable which is handled by our outsourcing partner
- Sales support to the sales organization
You'll assist in
- Inbound operations, handle and organize the full purchase order process from order to payment including customs procedure
- Create inbound logistics flows with 3PL, and be in daily contact with 3PL
- Manage stock levels on day-to-day basis
- Handle demo and loan units to ends-users and dealers
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
To be successful in this role, you should
- Have BSc or MSc in relevant fields with good grade
- Have proven experience in sales operations, purchasing, finance experience is a plus
- Can easily get up to speed in our ERP system (IFS) and have passion for driving business together with the sales organization
- Have good knowledge of finance and accounting
- Work effectively with minimal supervision, or under pressure
- Have strong organization and time management skills
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and native Mandarin
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Shanghai residence permit
As a person, you have a natural aptitude for working in a structured way, and always pay meticulous attention to details. You are a well-motivated self-starter with excellent communications skills, and not shy about making recommendations for improvements in any aspects relating to increased efficiency and performance. To fit in our team, you should have profound understanding of several of the fields listed below:
- A team player at heart
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high achieving coworkers
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Can do attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Work experience in China subsidiary of a multinational corporation
- Skilled at creating beautiful images
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Sales Operations & Finance Specialist, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university. Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.