Do you want to join a fast-growing organization that provides world-class lightning products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to be part of an international group, based in Sweden and listed on the Nasdaq OMX since 2021? Do you want to become our new Group Accounting Manager and work closely with our CFO, the finance team, the outsourced accounting SSC and our auditors to drive, and continuously improve upon, the processes required for compliant regulatory financial and tax reporting? Join us now and don’t hesitate to apply!
This role is based in Sundbyberg, at Profoto’s HQ in Stockholm and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting function, whereof most activities are outsourced to Accounting outsourcing partner. This includes:
- Month, quarter and end-year process including to perform consolidation
- Fullfill critical steps in forecasting
- Manage payroll service provider
- Fixed asset correctness
- Debt and covenant management
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Manage and complete annual audits in cooperation with Auditors
- Identify and drive continuous improvement of financial systems and procedures
- Assign projects and direct staff and/or consultants to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Prepare audit committee meetings
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Ownership of the accouting handbook
- Ensure correct reporting in the group of taxes and VAT
- Master degree in finance and accounting
- Experience from group accounting and consolidation in a public listed environment
- Experience from IFRS for international products companies
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to drive projects and coach junior colleagues
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Want to join Profoto -The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to join our skilled team, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school. Apply as soon as possible as interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
What we offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
At Profoto we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early. We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.