Do you want to join a listed, international and fast-growing organization that provides world-class lightning products to the world’s best image creators? Do you have Transaction Service experience and want to work closely with the Deputy CEO/CFO in M&A related matters? Do you want to be part of driving execution of Profoto’s strategy and continued outstanding financial performance? Do you want to become our new FP&A Manager to run and develop our OKR, financial planning and performance management processes? Join us now and don’t hesitate to apply!
This role is based in Sundbyberg, at Profoto’s HQ in Stockholm and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Drive the quarterly strategic planning process using Objectives and Key Results with the Executive Management Group (“EMG”)
- Run the quarterly financial forecasting process with subsidiaries and functional departments
- Participate in the financial and commercial assessment and valuation of M&A targets
- Integrate acquired businesses into our FP&A processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial performance reporting to management and board of directors
- Work on the quarterly financial reports and capital markets presentations together with IR and accounting
- Work with management on identifying root causes to deviations in financials performance and identifying opportunities to drive profitable growth
- Work with sales and product management on long-term product sales planning, NPD business cases and product profitability analysis
- Work with operations on performance management and business cases for supply chain projects
- Drive continuous improvement of our Business Intelligence tools and training colleagues on its use
- Masters degree in engineering, finance, economics and/or accounting
- 3-5 years experience from “Big 4” Transaction Services department
- Background from management consulting and/or an FP&A role in an international company with a strong finance function
- Strategic business mindset and very strong analytical capabilities
- Solid understanding of finance and management accounting
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Want to join Profoto -The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to join our skilled team, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school. Apply as soon as possible as interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
What we offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
At Profoto we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early. We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.